Palace Wedding Plan
*For all ceremonies taking place after 4:00pm, an additional $324 chartering fee applies.
Hulihee Palace was built in 1838 as a getaway home for the Hawaiian royal family. The structure was built using koa wood and was modeled after a 2 floor New England style house. It offers a beautiful garden as well as a great view of the sea in the background, perfect for a wedding ceremony.
Plan's Photo Locations
- Plan Details
Included in the plan
- Wedding (50 photos)
- Beach (30 photos)
- Town (30 photos)
- Attendant during wedding and beach photos sessions
- Clothing and Accessories
- Artificial flower bouquet & headpiece
- Wedding dress
(accessories and shoes included)
- Rental tuxedo
(accessories and shoes included)
- Artificial Maile lei
- Artificial Kukui lei
- Hair and Makeup
- Makeup session (at the salon)
- Transportation from the salon to the photo location
- Digital Data
- Digital download of photo data
- Hawaii state tax
- Honorarium to the pastor
- Marriage certificate
(Not legally binding)
- Facility usage fees
- If you have any requests for specific shots/poses and are able to bring reference materials, it's likely we can grant such requests, however please be advised there may be times when the photographer is unable to fulfill such requests.
- If numerous requests for specific poses are made, then the total number of pictures delivered may have to be decreased due to the significant increases required for photo shooting time.
- If the weather is poor and the photo locations are unsuitable on the day of shooting, the total number of pictures delivered will have to be decreased.
- Depending on pastor availability, there may be a possibility the ceremony will have to be performed by someone other than a pastor.
- For couples going to Sky Beach, our car service allows for the couple as well as up to one child to ride along. (Up to 3 people max) Any additional guests will have to provide their own transportation to the site.
|How To Apply||
Apply by phone Reservations are accepted over the phone. Contact us using the following phone number: 808-369-8080
Salon appointment For customers wanting to discuss details in person, we offer counseling at our salons. Click the link below to go to the form page for making a salon reservation.
Shooting day in Hawaii (8:00 start time)
Salon Arrival/Briefing (15 mins)
Please arrive at the Kona Royal Kaila Wedding Salon at your appointed time. Upon arrival, our staff will give you an explanation of the day's schedule.
Clothing Selection/Fitting/Adjustments (70 minutes)
You'll be able to choose your favorite dress and tuxedo from our selection.
Bride's hair and makeup session (45 minutes)
Please feel free to share with us any requests or ideas you have for your hair and makeup. If you have any reference materials, such as magazines or clippings, please feel free to use them to help explain what you're looking for.
Put on Wedding Dress (20 mins)
Our staff will help the bride will put on her dress and get her looking perfect.
Head to Hulihee Palace (20 minutes)
After the hair and makeup session is done, we'll drive you to Hulihee Palace.
Wedding Ceremony & Photo Shoot (30 minutes apiece)
The ceremony has begun. Photos of you exchanging vows, rings, the flower shower and more will be taken.
Head to Sky Beach (15 minutes)
After the wedding ceremony is over, we will head to Sky Beach.
Beach Photo Session (30 mins)
Upon arriving at Sky Beach, we'll take be taking photos of you in the fabulous Hawaiian scenery along the beach. You'll be able to enjoy the blue sea and a nice, relaxing breeze.
Head to the Salon (20 minutes)
After the beach photo session is over, we'll head back to the salon.
Change Clothes (15 minutes)
After we arrive to the salon, you'll change back into the clothes you had on and then we'll be ready to start the town photo session.
Town Photo Shoot (30 mins)
After leaving the salon, we'll conduct a casual photo shoot in the neighboring areas. This shoot focuses on the two of you enjoying time walking through town together.
Return to the Salon & Finish
This concludes our schedule for the day.
|Photo DVD Shipping||
Photo DVDs will arrive within 30 days after shooting
Albums will arrive withing 45 days after shooting
(expedited delivery unavailable)